"This was a story about a girl who could find infinite beauty in anything..."-The Brothers Bloom

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lexy and Sebastian's Excellent Adventure Quotes

"I'm never gonna pack a bowl in a cooler spot."- Sebastian

"Damn it fuck! You see, I love the English language."-Sebastian

"I just totally dyslexed this word up!"- Lexy

"I would be a poisnous snake. I'd be like 'Ha! I just killed you with no arms. Bet you feel shitty."- Sebastian

[speaking of the pregnant Chinese woman] "I bet Tiger Mom is drinking alcohol right now...cuz she found out it's a girl.''- lexy

"I'm a black guy at night.
At night, I'm a verse's paramour."- S and L

"' I'm going to be a rockstar if you wanna tag-along.' 'I'm already a rockstar! You know what I had for breakfast? Three cigarettes!' "

"I'm never going to say no to being in front of the camera."

"I'm not going to repeat myself. When I speak original literature to you, you either hear it, or you don't!"  

" 'I want this sandwich like I want to blow a bagpipe.' 'Exactly. You just get me, man!' "

0 comments:

Post a Comment