"This was a story about a girl who could find infinite beauty in anything..."-The Brothers Bloom

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zoologická zahrada

Went to the Prague Zoo this saturday. Now normally I'm completely uninterested in going to the zoo because I had season passes to the San Diego Zoo when I was a kid. Since it's the best zoo in the world I figured any other one would be a waste of my time. But I got to say that the Prague Zoo is legit! You can get so close to some of the animals, the enclosures and habitats where really creative. I thought they would be all closed in and sad looking but all the animals seemed pretty happy to me.  My favorite part was the ring tailed-lemurs.  They were just hanging out in the open, no cage or anything. They got so close that I could have pet one. One lady even had a lemur eating peanuts out of her hand until a zoo worker yelled at her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment